Environment, Health and Safety
Our product stewardship manager is coordinating the compliance program to ensure all documentation, transportation and handling of our products are done under strict observance of international regulation.
Our logistic and administration team is well trained and works with reputable companies which have been selected to ensure full compliance to EH & S international standards.
Equilex Chemicals is committed to the quality of our processes and activities
Strongly believe in the importance of sustainability and carbon chain impact for our company and throughout our supply chain
Further improving our sustainability initiatives and Ecovadis score
Intending to selectively partner with manufacturers and service providers meeting our quality & sustainability standards
At Equilex we care about environment, health and safety.We are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Integrating EH&S into all key business decisions.
- Establishing systems that seek continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that our customers have easy access to safety rules in order for them to always handle our products safely.
REACH compliance is of paramount importance to Equilex GroupREACH in brief:
- REACH is a new European regulation designed to improve protection of human health and the environment from the risks of chemicals.
- REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals and came into force in June 2007.
- REACH for our customers
- REACH for our suppliers
At Equilex we care about environment health and safetyBe assured that our products will be in compliance with the new REACH regulation.
Commitment to REACH pre-registration and registrationEquilex BV has managed to get all the chemicals of its product range pre-registered as from June 2008 and is committed to submit to the European Chemical Agency all necessary information required for the registration of these products. We have thoroughly informed our suppliers concerning their new obligations and obtained their commitment to undertake all actions made necessary by the REACH process. We are currently gathering all necessary information for the registration with the help of a consultant specially hired for that purpose. Equilex BV belongs to chemical business organisations that provide regular appropriate guidance. If you have any question regarding REACH and/or Equilex BV’s policy, feel free to contact us.
Are you "REACH ready"? Will your supplies be "REACH compliant"?From the beginning, Equilex BV has been involved in the implementation of the REACH regulation and is well prepared to support its partners to:
- Understand the new regulation
- Accomplish regulatory requirements
- Fulfil any other duties imposed by its implementation:
- New Safety Data Sheet format
- Communication with "downstream users"
- Exposure scenarios for all identified uses
- Chemical Safety reports
- Data acquisition
- Questionnaires to transporters, storage companies and customers